Slipcasting Workshops given by John Dodero on mould making and slip casting in a production studio.
Slipcasting Workshop Dates:
Dates to be announced, Home studio,Jacksonville Oregon
Please contact me if you are interested.
- Location: Dodero Studio – Jacksonville,Oregon
- $275. Per person
- Mid to upper level experienced potters.
- 10 people max.
Slipcasting Workshops will entail
- Overview of the benefits of slipcasting your work.
- Studio tour of casting set up and production process from mixing the dry clay to shipping and packing.
- Hands-on demonstration of making a two piece mould with a hemispherical parting line, using a wheel thrown original model.
- Assess pieces of participants and instruct how a mould can be made from it.
- Working with #1 Pottery Plaster
John has been manufacturing a line of slipcast ceramics and supplying retailers across the U.S. for the last 15 years
Visit our Facebook Group page for workshop pictures.
Contact for information or registration. Register for the Slipcasting Workshop HERE.